Personal Chef Services for Weekly Meals, Dinners, Cooking Events
Golden Plum Personal Chef Services
~Orlando Personal Chef
~Professional Athlete Personal Chef (references available)
Call or Email Today!
Personal Chef Services:
Menus Are Customized For Each Client
Each client has unique dietary goals and food preferences. At the Golden Plum, our objective is to partner with you to create a fulfilling and satisfying weekly meal-plan that meets your tastes & culinary specifications!
- By collaborating with you and providing a weekly sample menu to review, you will be an active participant in the planning process!
- For those clients who prefer that we establish the weekly menu based on agreed upon specifications we are happy to do so.
- Blends & Smoothies
- Weekly Cleanses
- Greens, Grains & Salads
- Meal Plans for Breakfast, Lunches, Dinners & Side Dishes!
- Decadent Desserts
- Nutrient-Rich Snacks
Personal Chef Services
Chef Susan is a Certified Professional Manager in Safe Food Handling and is a Le Cordon Bleu professionally trained Chef!
Chef Susan is Insured and is also President of the U.S. Personal Chef Association's Orlando member chapter.
- Customized Cooking 5+ Days/Week, 3 Meals/Day or any amount
- Personalized Service Meeting Your Specifications
- Weekly Menu Consultation
- Personal Grocery Shopping Service Offered
- Expert Cooking Takes Place At Your Home
- Chef Created Recipes Or Choose Your Favorites!
- Available for Travel With Client By Request
- Customized Labeling
- Cooking/Reheating Instructions Provided
- Container Packaging for Individual Or Family Sized Portions
- Fully Cooked or, "Oven Ready"
- Orlando Vacation Chef!
- Extra Services: Menu and Recipe Conversion for Nutritional Content
- Gourmet Menu Choices and Seasonal Cooking
- Appetizers, Salads, Entrees & Desserts
- Hors d'oeuvres & Tapas
- Customized Menu Planning
- Chef Demonstrations!
- Expert Chef Services On-Site at Your Home
I receive calls regularly from clients asking me:
-How to eat more healthfully, how to manage a specific diet, OR do I cook vegan, keto, paleo, plant-based, pescatarian, vegetarian, gluten free-
-OR, can I cook a low cholesterol menu, can I use organic food products, can I follow their doctor's recommended diet- etc, etc, etc!
The answer to all this, is- YES!
The fact is, food is important!
Good food that tastes great is even better.
Food the supports your dietary goals while pleasing your palate is the best!
I care about getting things right and listening to you. My goal is to customize meals to my clients dietary goals and food preferences to ensure the best experience possible for you~