Golden Plum Personal Chef Services, LLC
Chef Susan Ytterberg
Great Food Pics!: See Our Photo Gallery
- Individuals: Minimum 2 people per class. Each private class runs about 2 to 2.5 hours and the participants will be able to enjoy the food we prepare in class. These can be demonstration or hand's on classes for each dish created to give a great learning opportunity!
- To Schedule: Call (407) 961-8280 to schedule your class or Email Chef Susan for more information.
Public Classes with Chef Susan at Emeril Lagasse Kitchen House and Culinary Garden
- Corporate Groups: Chef Susan is very experienced in culinary corporate team building cooking party events from her tenure with Parties That Cook! in San Francisco.
- These events are great for putting the org chart aside, working together toward a common goal and having some fun! You'll cook side by side with your colleagues to get the dishes prepared, learn to communicate to achieve the goal in menu creation, build confidence and have some fun along the way!
- Call (407) 961-8280 or Email Chef Susan for more information!
Schedule of Public Cooking Classes
Register for Public Cooking Classes!
What You'll Learn-
- Recipe Booklet: Students will be provided with a recipe booklet at the start of class. The classes will be fun, instructional but informal enough for the participants to chat as we go along and enjoy themselves.
- Skills: Anyone can learn how to cook! You need a good instructor and a pinch of fun and a dash of creativity! Recipes are easy to follow and menus can be customized by client request. Watch your confidence grow as you learn how to cook!
- Cooking classes at the Emeril Lagasse Foundation Kitchen House! New events will be listed here. Register here
- For more info email [email protected]
Held at Local Venue or Your House!
Class Menu Selections- Private Cooking Classes:
Friday Night Comfort Food
-Garlic humus with celery sticks
-Tomato & white summer corn salad with basil chiffonade
-Corn bread muffins with butter & honey
-Crispy chicken tenders with spicy marinade
-Roasted green beans with garlic & olive oil
Casual Dinner Fare
-Crostini with roasted asparagus and fennel pollen
-Grilled pork tenderloin with ginger & orange juice marinade
-Carrots Vichy special cut carrots with orange glaze and dill garnish
-Arugula salad with cherry tomatoes, sweet white corn and lemon vinaigrette
-Gougere French parmesan puff roll
Health Conscious Delights
-Crisp & spicy parmesan roasted garbanzo bean crunch
-Sweet carrot & parsnip puree
-Cucumber salad with dill vinaigrette
-Turkey meatloaf with thyme and cheese filling with lemon zest
Or (Choose 1 Entree)
-Falafel with Cherry Tomatoes & Ranch Sauce
Easy Indoor BBQ
-White bean dip with arugula & cut vegetables
-Grapefruit & avocado salad with French dressing
-Garlic mashed potatoes
-Rib rub- Learn how to make using customized ingredients!
-High temperature roasted ribs with ancho chile/brown sugar rub and a sweet chili glaze
In this class, you will learn how to make your own pizza dough and how to use other products such as flat bread to create your own personal pizza! This is a demonstration and hands-on class so each participant can create their own customized pizza and become familiar with working with dough!
-Pizza Dough- You will learn how to make your own dough and toppings for your pizzas!
Choose 2 Pizza Types:
-Lavosh Pizza with grilled vegetables & herb cheese spread
-Classic Pizza with porcini mushrooms & fontina cheese
-Crisp Pizza with olive oil, prosciutto, green onion & parmesan
-Classic Pizza with tomato, basil, mozzarella & parmesan
Festive Mexican dinner party
-Green Chile, Corn, Pinto Beans & Cheddar Flautas
-Sopaipillas with honey
-Shrimp, Asparagus & Orange Entree Salad with Mango Red Chili Dressing
-Asian Noodles with Sesame Green Onions & Ginger
-Ginger Almond Chocolate Bark
Pasta Making Workshop
Learn how to make and roll your own pasta! Or if you prefer, learn how to make authentic Italian Gnocchi. You will also learn how to make 2 sauces!
Ravioli with Herb Cheese Filling
Basil Pesto Sauce
Brown Butter Sauce with Crispy Sage
Classic French Cuisine
-Gougere Cheese Puff
-Baked Puff Pastry Parmesan Twists
-Roasted Potato Medallions
-Greens with Radishes, Cherry Tomatoes & Lemon Vinaigrette
Ask about these other classes or let's create your own!
- Sumptuous Brunch
- Bento Box- Extra Charge for Bento Box
- Ahi Tuna Poke Bowl Creation
- Vegan Cooking with Greens & Plant Based Organic Foods
- Gluten-Free Cooking
- Creative Raw Cooking
- Beginning Cooking- Series of 4 Classes